The Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 is framed for talented and zealous students to help them acquire the skills required to achieve the core theme of international collaboration. The Commonwealth scholarships aim to identify individuals who cannot think of studying due to hindrances in their study careers. Considering the ongoing pandemic, these scholarships are proved to be a light of hope for young minds. The students get the chance to work under the supervision of world-class mentors from top-rated universities. In this way, green and clean developments can be ensured by fulfilling the organization’s core mission of achieving sustainable development goals through higher education. The universities are of this vision that SDGs can never be attained without the contribution of well-informed research, refined teaching, and enthusiastic community involvement.
The Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 is intended to support talented and driven students in gaining the skills required to achieve the fundamental idea of international cooperation. The Commonwealth scholarships are intended to identify candidates who are not considering attending college due to challenges in their academic lives. In light of the present pandemic, these scholarships have proven to be a ray of hope for young minds. The students get the chance to work with excellent mentors from prestigious colleges. Green and clean advancements can be assured by implementing the organization’s main mission, which is to achieve sustainable development goals through higher education. The universities all concur that the SDGs cannot be accomplished without the assistance of sound research, competent instruction, and fervent community involvement.
The fully financed scholarship program focuses on the five primary essential subjects. Through their excellent research and cutting-edge teaching techniques, universities are a testament to happiness and good health and are assisting in the creation of a world free from anxiety. Universities work with other nations in an effort to broaden their knowledge, encourage idea exchange, and strengthen global relationships. By facilitating easy access and participation, the institutions operate under the presumption of socio-politico-economic equality with a desire to lead, learn, and grow. Universities also provide a conducive setting for student research. Universities are created to reinforce their foundations because they think that strong academic institutions contribute to successful nations.
The QECS Scholarships 2023 are designed to support future candidates who are dedicated to bringing about change in the world’s communities. These scholarships for overseas students aim to provide people with experiences that will change their lives by exposing them to a different environment and culture. The Association of Commonwealth Universities exists to promote excellence and create a better world via higher education that meets British standards and adheres to Commonwealth ideals. Additionally, the Association currently represents more than 500 member universities in close to 50 nations under the Commonwealth banner. While only 5% of their members are from small states, more than 60% of them come from low- and middle-income countries. It is a simple application to use, especially for those from underdeveloped nations who lack the resources for development needed to thrive in the globalized world.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships fully funded 2023-24:
- Fiji, Samoa, and Vanuatu
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- The University of the South Pacific
- University of Eswatini (UNESWA)
- Stellenbosch University
- Tshwane University of Technology
- University of Pretoria
- University of Colombo
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- Master’s Degree Program
Fields of Study:
- The University of the South Pacific
- MA Applied Linguistics
- MA Development Studies
- MA Diplomacy & International Affairs
- MA Geography
- MA Governance
- MA History
- MA Journalism
- MA Linguistics
- MA Literature
- MA Major in Education
- MA Marine Management
- MA Mathematics
- MA Pacific Studies
- MA Politics/ International Affairs
- MA Social Policy
- MA Sociology
- Master of Agriculture (by thesis)
- Master of Commerce in Accounting (by thesis)
- Master of Commerce in Economics
- Master of Commerce in Official Statistics
- Master of Commerce in Population Studies & Demography
- Master of Commerce in Professional Accounting
- Master of Education
- Master of Environmental Law
- Master of Law
- MSc Biology
- MSc Chemistry
- MSc Computing Science
- MSc Earth Science
- MSc Engineering
- MSc Environmental Science
- MSc Geospatial Science
- MSc Information Systems
- MSc Marine Science
- MSc Mathematics
- MSc Physics
2) Stellenbosch University
- MSc Pharmacology
- MSc Process Engineering (Chemical Engineering)
3) Tshwane University of Technology
4) University of Colombo
- MSc Molecular Life Sciences
- MSc Cellular and Molecular Immunology
5) University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- MBA Master of Business Administration
QECS Awards Program Duration:
- The duration of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships for international students is 2 years.
Benefits of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023:
- The full tuition fee will be covered.
- QECS scholarship will cover the living expenses.
- The scholarship will cover the return economy tickets.
- The scholarship will also provide an arrival allowance.
- A research grant will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships:
- Candidates must be a citizen or refugees or permanent residents from the eligible commonwealth country.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates of all ages can apply.
How to Apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships?
- All candidates have to apply online.
- An applicant will first need to register MyACU account.
- They will get an email confirming the registration of an account
- Then, applicants will be able to log into the system and reach the application form that needs to be filled out carefully.
- Provide all required details including personal data, academic, and employment records, and the course you are wishing to apply for.
- Make sure that the relevant course exists in the university you have selected for admission.
- Provide statements that include a plan of study, development impact, post-study outreach, and creating networks.
- Ensure to have your supporting documents along before the application process.
- Complete your application carefully and submit it.
- The applicants will receive a confirmation email after submission.
- The application deadline for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023-24 is 24 May 2023 at 15:00 (UTC).